Do Life With Heart
- 1 1/2 cups Jungle Oat bran
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- 2 Large ripe Bananas
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Low fat milk + more for thinning out if needed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
For cooking use Spray and Cook, Olive oil or Canola oil
Optional add-ins: Mixed Berries, Sliced Bananas or Nuts, 1 Teaspoons of Syrup or Honey
- Add Jungle oats, baking powder, cinnamon, bananas, honey or maple syrup, egg, milk, vanilla essence and salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If using add-ins, stir in now. Mixture may have thickened in blender so stir in more milk 1 tablespoon at a time to thin out, if needed.
- Add oil or spray and cook to a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in about a 1/3 a cup of batter per pancake and cook until all bubbles have popped (about 2-3 minutes)
- Flip over and cook for one more minute.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top with more banana slices, a small drizzle of Honey or maple syrup, nuts or desired toppings and serve immediately.